Side by side with art
Would you believe me if I say that fine art is everywhere? Let me prove it. Imagine your ordinary morning. The alarm clock wakes you up. It’s pink and has bunny ears – someone invented its design. A warm blanket that doesn’t let you go didn’t just appear from nowhere – somebody thought about its color and quality. When you finally get up and put on your slippers, tell me how they look like. Even if you prefer simplicity, your children will wear fluffy animal slippers for sure. At 8 o’clock it’s time for breakfast, hurry up! But what kind of toasts are you going to make today? With jam, butter, cheese, mushrooms? Will you decorate them with basil and lemon? Maybe cooking doesn’t belong to fine arts, but it requires imagination too. Even staying at home, you face art at every step.
How do you rest?
Different art forms give us relaxation and something to think about. Look at the list of things which make me happy. We have a lot in common, don’t we?
- What can be better than a cool action with Bruce Willis?
- If the song is good, it haunts me even when I fall asleep.
- I read anecdotes to remember some for my work in circus.
- Sarcastic poetry. It helps me chill out after another visit of my mother-in-law.
- Fine art auctions online. Though I’m not a shopaholic, I like purchasing paintings. I always try to find a canvas at cut rates.
- I don’t go there very often, but I like the atmosphere. This place and my circus are two complete opposites.
You never know where fine art auctions will lead you. Sometimes you make yourself stop before you spend all the money. Sometimes you buy a picture but stay disappointed about its quality. ‘At least, it was cheap’, you say desperately. But fine art auction results can be rather delightful too! I felt it when three months ago I bought an oil painting by Leonid Afremov. I hadn’t heard about this artist until I saw his spectacular works. It was love at first sight. I can say that his masterpieces are an integral part of modern fine art. He’s got talent, style, taste and millions of admirers all around the world! Charming landscapes and still lifes by Leonid Afremov can melt any girl’s heart. So if you feel guilty, you know what to do!